These Terms are between you and the Company concerning your use of (including any access to) the site currently located at www.myire.com (together with any materials and services available therein, including the Simple Agreement for Future Tokens, located at www.myire.com (the "SAFT") and the Company's White Paper, located at www.myire.com (the "White Paper," together with the SAFT, the "Token Offering Documents"), and successor site(s) thereto, the "Site"). These Terms hereby incorporate by this reference any additional terms and conditions posted by Company through the Site, or otherwise made available to you by Company.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THESE TERMS.
IF YOU ARE AN INDIVIDUAL ACCESSING OR USING THE SITE ON BEHALF OF, OR FOR THE BENEFIT OF, ANY CORPORATION, PARTNERSHIP OR OTHER ENTITY (AN "ORGANIZATION") WITH WHICH YOU ARE ASSOCIATED, THEN YOU ARE AGREEING TO THESE TERMS ON BEHALF OF YOURSELF AND SUCH ORGANIZATION, AND YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ORGANIZATION TO THESE TERMS. References to "you" and "your" in these Terms will refer to both the individual using the Site and to any such Organization.
1. Changes. We may change these Terms from time to time, in our sole discretion, by notifying you of such changes by any reasonable means, including by posting revised Terms through the Site. Any such changes will not apply to any dispute between you and us arising prior to the date on which we posted the revised Terms incorporating such changes, or otherwise notified you of such changes. Your continued use of the Site following any changes to these Terms will constitute your acceptance of such changes. The "Last Modified" legend below indicates when these Terms were last changed. We may, at any time and without liability, modify or discontinue all or part of the Site (including access to the Site via any third-party links); charge, modify or waive any fees required to use the Site; or offer opportunities to some or all Site users.
3. Jurisdictional Issues. The Site is controlled or operated (or both) from the United States, and is not intended to subject Company to any non-U.S. jurisdiction or law. The Site (or portions thereof) may not be appropriate or available for use in some non-U.S. jurisdictions, including as may be described in the SAFT. Any use of the Site is at your own risk, on your own initiative and you must comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in doing so. We may limit the Site's availability at any time, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction that we choose.
4. Rules of Conduct. In connection with the Site, you must not:
You are responsible for obtaining, maintaining and paying for all hardware and all telecommunications and other services needed to use the Site.
5. Services. The Site may make available listings, information, data, materials, services and descriptions of services (collectively, "Services"), as well as references and links to Services. Such Services may be made available by Company or by third parties, and may be made available for any purpose, including general information purposes. The availability through the Site of any Service does not necessarily imply our endorsement of such Service or affiliation with the provider of such Service. We make no representations as to the completeness, accuracy, reliability, validity or timeliness of such Services (including any features, specifications and prices contained therein). Such information regarding any Service and the availability of any Service are subject to change at any time without notice. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal and foreign laws (including minimum age requirements and applicable securities laws) regarding the purchase, possession and use of any Service.
6. Transactions. We may make available the ability to purchase or otherwise obtain certain Services through the Site (a "Transaction"). If you wish to make a Transaction, you may be asked to supply certain relevant information, such as your name, credit card number and its expiration date, your billing address and your mailing address. YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE ANY CREDIT CARD OR OTHER INFORMATION THAT YOU SUBMIT IN CONNECTION WITH A TRANSACTION. By submitting such information, you grant to us the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating Transactions. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction. By making a Transaction, you represent that the applicable Services will be used only in a lawful manner. Company reserves the right, including without prior notice, to limit the available quantity of any product related to any Service or discontinue making available any Service; to bar any user from making any Transaction; and to refuse to provide any user with access to any Service. If permitted, refunds and exchanges will be subject to Company's applicable refund and exchange policies. You agree to pay all charges incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the prices in effect when such charges are incurred. In addition, you are responsible for any taxes applicable to your Transactions. While it may be our practice to confirm your initiation of a Transaction by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail regarding your proposed Transaction does not constitute our agreement to or acceptance of such Transaction or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service.
7. Registration; User Names and Passwords. You may need to register to use all or part of the Site. We may reject, or require that you change, any user name, password or other information that you provide to us in registering. Your user name and password are for your personal use only and should be kept confidential; you, and not Company, are responsible for any use or misuse of your user name or password, and you must promptly notify us of any confidentiality breach or unauthorized use of your user name or password, or your Site account.
8. License. With respect to any materials you make available to us through or in connection with the Site (each, a "Submission"), you hereby grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, fully paid-up, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable and fully sublicensable (through multiple tiers) license, without additional consideration to you or any third party, to reproduce, distribute, perform and display (publicly or otherwise), create derivative works of, adapt, modify and otherwise use, analyze and exploit such Submission, in any format or media now known or hereafter developed, and for any purpose (including promotional purposes, such as testimonials). You represent and warrant that you have all rights necessary to grant the licenses granted in this section, and that your Submissions, and your provision thereof through and in connection with the Site, are complete and accurate, and are not fraudulent, tortious or otherwise in violation of any applicable law or any right of any third party. You further irrevocably waive any "moral rights" or other rights with respect to attribution of authorship or integrity of materials regarding each Submission that you may have under any applicable law under any legal theory.
10. Your Limited Rights. Subject to your compliance with these Terms, and solely for so long as you are permitted by Company to use the Site, you may view one (1) copy of any portion of the Site to which we provide you access under these Terms, on any single device, solely for your personal, non-commercial use.
11. Company's Proprietary Rights. We and our suppliers own the Site, which is protected by proprietary rights and laws. Our trade names, trademarks and service marks include MYIRE and any associated logos. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and logos on the Site not owned by us are the property of their respective owners. You may not use our trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos in connection with any product or service that is not ours, or in any manner that is likely to cause confusion. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting any right to use any trade names, trademarks, service marks or logos without the express prior written consent of the owner.
12. Third Party Materials; Links. Certain Site functionality may make available access to information, products, services and other materials made available by third parties ("Third Party Materials"), or allow for the routing or transmission of such Third Party Materials, including via links. By using such functionality, you are directing us to access, route and transmit to you the applicable Third Party Materials. We neither control nor endorse, nor are we responsible for, any Third Party Materials, including the accuracy, validity, timeliness, completeness, reliability, integrity, quality, legality, usefulness or safety of Third Party Materials, or any intellectual property rights therein. Certain Third Party Materials may, among other things, be inaccurate, misleading or deceptive. Nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to be a representation or warranty by Company with respect to any Third Party Materials. We have no obligation to monitor Third Party Materials, and we may block or disable access to any Third Party Materials (in whole or part) through the Site at any time. In addition, the availability of any Third Party Materials through the Site does not imply our endorsement of, or our affiliation with, any provider of such Third Party Materials, nor does such availability create any legal relationship between you and any such provider. YOUR USE OF THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND IS SUBJECT TO ANY ADDITIONAL TERMS, CONDITIONS AND POLICIES APPLICABLE TO SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS (SUCH AS TERMS OF SERVICE OR PRIVACY POLICIES OF THE PROVIDERS OF SUCH THIRD PARTY MATERIALS).
13. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: (A) THE SITE AND ANY SERVICES AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU ON AN "AS IS," "WHERE IS" AND "WHERE AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY; (B) COMPANY AND THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ANY SERVICES AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND TITLE; AND (C) WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SITE AND ANY SERVICES AND THIRD PARTY MATERIALS ARE SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE NOTICES AND DISCLAIMERS SET OUT IN THE TOKEN OFFERING DOCUMENTS. ALL DISCLAIMERS OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THESE TERMS, INCLUDING IN THE TOKEN OFFERING DOCUMENTS) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, SUPPLIERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "AFFILIATED ENTITIES"), AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS. While we try to maintain the timeliness, integrity and security of the Site, we do not guarantee that the Site is or will remain updated, complete, correct or secure, or that access to the Site will be uninterrupted. The Site may include inaccuracies, errors and materials that violate or conflict with these Terms. Additionally, third parties may make unauthorized alterations to the Site. If you become aware of any such alteration, contact us at email@example.com with a description of such alteration and its location on the Site.
14. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW: (A) COMPANY AND THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE OR DATA, LOSS OF OTHER INTANGIBLES, LOSS OF SECURITY OF SUBMISSIONS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES (INCLUDING UNAUTHORIZED INTERCEPTION BY THIRD PARTIES OF ANY SUCH SUBMISSIONS), EVEN IF ADVISED IN ADVANCE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES; (B) WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COMPANY AND THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE OR FROM ANY SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS, INCLUDING FROM ANY VIRUS THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH; (C) YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS IS TO STOP USING THE SITE OR SUCH SERVICE OR THIRD PARTY MATERIALS; AND (D) THE MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF COMPANY AND THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE THE GREATER OF, (Y) TOTAL AMOUNT, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO COMPANY TO USE THE SITE, AND (Z) TEN DOLLARS ($10.00). ALL LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING IN THIS SECTION AND ELSEWHERE IN THESE TERMS) ARE MADE FOR THE BENEFIT OF BOTH COMPANY AND THE AFFILIATED ENTITIES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS.
15. Indemnity. To the fullest extent permitted under applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company and the Affiliated Entities, and their respective successors and assigns, from and against all claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses and fees (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or relating to (a) your use of, or activities in connection with, the Site (including any Services or Submissions); and (b) any violation or alleged violation of these Terms by you.
16. Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated. Company may terminate or suspend your use of the Site at any time and without prior notice, for any or no reason, including if Company believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of these Terms. Upon any such termination or suspension, your right to use the Site will immediately cease, and Company may, without liability to you or any third party, immediately deactivate or delete your user name, password and account, and all associated materials, without any obligation to provide any further access to such materials. Sections 2-5, 8, 9 and 11-20 shall survive any expiration or termination of these Terms.
17. Governing Law; Jurisdiction. These Terms are governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware, U.S.A. without regard to its principles of conflicts of law, and regardless of your location. You agree to exclusive jurisdiction of the federal and state courts located in the State of Delaware, U.S.A., and waive any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
18. Information or Complaints. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Site, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact us by writing to 2150 S. Canalport Avenue, Suite 2A-6, Chicago, IL 60608, or by calling us at 707-356-9473. Please note that e-mail communications will not necessarily be secure; accordingly you should not include credit card information or other sensitive information in your e-mail correspondence with us. California residents may reach the Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the California Department of Consumer Affairs by mail at 1625 North Market Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95834, or by telephone at (916) 445-1254 or (800) 952-5210.
19. Export Controls. You are responsible for complying with United States export controls and for any violation of such controls, including any United States embargoes or other federal rules and regulations restricting exports. You represent, warrant and covenant that you are not (a) located in, or a resident or a national of, any country subject to a U.S. government embargo or other restriction, or that has been designated by the U.S. government as a "terrorist supporting" country; or (b) on any of the U.S. government lists of restricted end users.
20. Miscellaneous. These Terms do not, and shall not be construed to, create any partnership, joint venture, employer-employee, agency or franchisor-franchisee relationship between you and Company. If any provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from these Terms and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of your rights or obligations under these Terms without our express prior written consent. We may assign, transfer or sublicense any or all of our rights or obligations under these Terms without restriction. No waiver by either party of any breach or default under these Terms will be deemed to be a waiver of any preceding or subsequent breach or default. Any heading, caption or section title contained herein is for convenience only, and in no way defines or explains any section or provision. All terms defined in the singular shall have the same meanings when used in the plural, where appropriate and unless otherwise specified. Any use of the term "including" or variations thereof in these Terms shall be construed as if followed by the phrase "without limitation." These Terms, including any terms and conditions incorporated herein, is the entire agreement between you and Company relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any and all prior or contemporaneous written or oral agreements or understandings between you and Company relating to such subject matter. Nothing in these Terms shall in any way amend, modify, supplement or be construed to interpret the Token Offering Documents. Notices to you (including notices of changes to these Terms) may be made via posting to the Site or by e-mail (including in each case via links), or by regular mail. Without limitation, a printed version of these Terms and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to these Terms to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. Company will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill any obligation due to any cause beyond its control.
Site (c) 2018 MyIRE, Inc., unless otherwise noted. All rights reserved.
Last Modified 2019-01-16 16:15:51 by email@example.com